quinta-feira, 2 de julho de 2009

Pra deixar guardado :3



dresdenism



What could I be? I could be a lie, and you'll never know. I could be anything you want, and you'll be anything I want. I could be Jack, or just half of it. Sex changes, and it'll change you. I could be a coin-operated-boy, so you'll never be alone. But is just a plastic fantasy. Actually, I don't care much. But what if your love changed into hate? Would my love have been a mistake? So, I'll become an anachronism. I know you have better things than to be wasting, so you don't wanna hear about my good day. I'm on fire, and you can tell by the scars in my arms, cracks on my hips, dents in my arms and the blisters on my lips. Is just the temperature? Well, I know that I'd rather be a bitch than be an ordinary broken heart, with a crown above my head. And I'm putting my efforts on it so, please, you know that the attention just desencourage me. I do not necessary believe that you're so kind, but thank you for your pity. But despite everything, I wanna give myself a beating. I wanna give you a betaing. I wanna give mankind a beating. It's cold in Alaska and there is where are your imaginary friends. Is their heart cold too? Is your heart cold too? At least, things are looking even better above your cold shoulder. You might say: "I want you, but I don't need you". That's right, but I can tell you the same thing. Will your heart be still cold or with this he'll get a free pass to Alaska? You could decay or reverberate, but you still are a backstabber. Let's start a new heart, nothing is certain at this time of day.


I'm here to stay forever, but not today.

Nenhum comentário: